The foundations of our behaviour
1. Integrity uprightness; honesty; purity
Integrity is the core principle on which our Principles are based; without integrity, these principles become meaningless.
2. Belief self-confidence; intuition; natural judgement; trust
Belief is essential to our success, as we must believe in ourselves and in our investment process, whilst consistently being tuned to the possibility of improvement.
3. Courage the ability to meet danger without succumbing to fear
Courage enables us to overcome difficulties by ensuring we act with integrity and in accordance with our beliefs, even when to do so is challenging.
4. Discipline self-control and an ordered way of life
Discipline is the core principle of our investment approach; being disciplined creates good habits and these habits produce positive results.
5. Persistence continued application; perseverance; determination
Persistence is will power; it insures against failure by ensuring we remain steadfast in our objective of consistently delivering excellence in both investment returns and service.
6. Gratitude appreciation of and inclination to return kindness; being thankful
Gratitude is a sense of wonder, thankfulness and appreciation for all that we have.
7. Philanthropy love of mankind; contributing to general welfare
Philanthropy is our commitment to have a positive influence on society, to protect our environment, and to serve others to the best of our ability.
8. Humility modesty; insignificance; respect
Humility ensures we remain aware of our place in the order of things and seek always to express ourselves through the good service we provide others.